Since changing my password, OneDrive for Business (Office 2013) will no longer sync any files.
It is showing sync errors against every file saying ‘Credentials Needed’ when I click any of these sync errors, it opens internet explorer and takes me to my files on Office 365. It still syncs the whole folder structure, but not any of the files.
I have tried the following to try and fix this problem:
- Done a ‘repair’ on OneDrive
- Stopped syncing all libraries and re-added them
- Logged out/in to Office 365
- Removed all credentials from Windows Credentials Manager
- Unlinked the account from Outlook
- Uninstalled/reinstalled OneDrive
- Applied all available updates for Windows & Office
How can I fix this problem?