Page not found
This question was removed from Super User for reasons of moderation. Please refer to the help center for possible explanations why a question might be removed.
Here are some similar questions that might be relevant:
- bash . moving files except files with a given suffix
- Process files in a folder that haven't previously been processed
- Calculate % difference and file sizes between two files
- How do I append a bunch of .wav files while retaining (not-zero-padded) numeric ordering?
- Unix moving/removing files from subdirectories
- Shell script bash: Moving file iterate based on month
- find files older than create its parent folder in a directory and move them there
- Move Files having No Extension
- sh syntax to handle zero files matching a wildcard, as well as more?
- Bash shell script: recursively cat TXT files in folders
Try a Google Search
Browse our recent questions
Browse our popular tags
If you feel something is missing that should be here, contact us.