I'm having issues installing Office 2013.
When I try to install it, I get the error message
...setup.exe has stopped working
This I is how my trouble started:
- In order to install Office 2013, I used Revo Uninstaller to uninstall Office 2010
- Revo Uninstaller has warned me at some points as it wrote that "be careful, these registiries are common in more than 1 office program"
- unfortunately I didn't give importance and deleted everything it listed
- I installed Office 2013 then, activated also with no problem
- But I still got Office 2010 updates despite I uninstalled it
- Then I uninstalled 2013 and decided to clean all leftovers
- I used CCleaner also made some manual deletions from regedit (again unfortunately) NOW, I can't install office 2013. It says that office 2013 setup.exe has stopped working.
I also didn't have a regedit backup.
I tried lots of things from lots of pages. Official fix-it softwares didn't worked for me.
I also tried to install Office 2010 and then 2013. But in this case:
- I could install 2010 but couldn't activated it again
- Again I couldn't install 2013, it gave same fault message: "office 2013 setup.exe has stopped working"
I used CCleaner and some more similar software to clean my registries. Those didn't help also.
I only have problem with office. I don't want to format my computer since the fault is with MS Office 2013, the rest of the machine is working fine.
I am asking you guys that what should I do to be sure that after those actions all office files, registries, everything related with office are deleted so my computer is like formatted (by means of Office)