Conquer C Center
I Am Conquer C – Yes, You Can!
The Conquer C Center has a highly experienced treatment team (radiation oncologists, interventional radio-oncologists, nuclear oncologists, medical physicists, radiation technologists, radio-oncology nurses, others) dedicated to providing state-of-the-art therapy in a setting that is supportive and compassionate. This team collaborates closely with the medical, surgical, dental, and supportive care teams of the other ACI Centers.
The Conquer C Center offers SERVICES in:
- With the latest version of the Tomotherapy HAD-H Series machin (with CTScan for Planning), which uses stationary radiation beams to precisely target atypical tumors over a wider variety, treating patients with nil compromise, enabling planning and delivery of highly sculpted dose distributions, the only such machine in the Philippines. Specialized procedures like Stereotactic Radiation Surgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (SRT) can be done.
- With the latest version of the Brachytherapy with cobalt source, capable of High Dose Rate radiotherapy.
- Other high-end radiotherapy machines are in plan
Nuclear Oncology is an arm of Nuclear Medicine Unit and offers:
- Diagnostic bone scintigraphy
- Therapeutic iodine-131
- Tumor-specific radio-pharmaceuticals (eg, SIRT-selective internal radiation therapy)
Interventional Radiology (under Radiology Department) offers image-guided minimally invasive surgery, using the most advanced diagnostic and molecular imaging techniques, and non-invasive therapies. The minimally invasive therapeutic procedures include:
- Radio-Frequency Ablation (RFA) which uses localized thermal destruction of tissue (tumors) by radiofrequency waves
- Chemo-embolization, which is image-guided treatment delivering cancer treatment (chemotherapy) directly to the tumor through its blood supply
- SIRT, in collaboration with Nuclear-Oncology
- Image-guided thoracentesis and paracentesis
- Image-guided biopsies