Shining a light inside me.
The Endoscopy unit of Asian Hospital and Medical Center handles medical procedures performed with endoscopes to visualize the structures within the digestive tract.
The unit is equipped with high-technology endoscopy equipment and qualified and committed professionals composed of Gastroenterologists, Anesthesiologists, Registered nurses and Endoscopy Clinical Assistants. It is also geared towards providing comprehensive patient and family education.
The Endoscopy unit offer services to clients of all ages. Services are available in inpatient and outpatient basis. They include:
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy/ Proctosigmoidoscopy
- Rigid Proctosigmoidoscopy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Insertion or replacement
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy with Rubber Band Ligation
- Esophageal/ Pyloric/ Colonic Achalasia Balloon dilatation
- Esophageal/ Duodenal/ Colonic metal stent insertion/ Insertion of Self-Expanding Metallic stents (SEMS)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection/ Endoscopic Submucosal Resection (EMR/ESR)
- Endoscopic Removal of Foreign body
- Endoscopic Control of Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Endoscopic Naso-Gastic Tube (NGT) Insertion
- Endoanal ultrasound
Location and Operating Hours
7AM-5PM Monday to Saturday
2nd Floor, Emmanuel Center, Tower 2 of Asian Hospital and Medical Center
Trunkline: (632) 771-9000 local 8223