Take the Tour
Asian Hospital and Medical Center is renowned not only for its world-class medical expertise and technology, but also for its hotel-like ambiance and services.
Our Guest Services Associates at the Front Desk are ready to serve you from Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Sunday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. For inquiries, suggestions and complaints, call Guest Services at locals 5827 or 5828.
Prior to admission, you may call Guest Services to request a tour of the hospital facilities.
During admission and discharge, you may call the Front Desk for luggage assistance.
- Patients in private rooms and suite/presidential rooms who are on therapeutic diets and regular/full diets are given a special menu from which they can choose the meal they like.
- On the night prior to being discharged, a woman who has just delivered her baby is served a complimentary candlelight dinner she can enjoy with her husband or partner.
- Complimentary Maternity Bag with basic essentials given to new moms prior to discharge
- Baby Book Photo Album offered to expecting mothers upon admission; features photo prints taken by a professional photographer, capturing the unforgettable moment when the mother and her partner holds their bundle of joy for the first time
- Complimentary bag where patients can put their clothes while donning a laboratory gown to undergo certain diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
Patient satisfaction survey for a charitable cause
Upon admission, our Guest Services Associates will give you a Patient Satisfaction Survey Form. Please complete the survey form to help us better serve you. On or before the patient’s discharge, kindly drop the accomplished form in the Patient Survey Drop Box located at the Nursing Station and Guest Service Front Desk.
Founded in 2005, Asian Hospital Charities shares the hospital’s facilities and medical expertise to less fortunate patients. Asian Hospital’s doctors and staff, donors and other volunteers work together to raise funds for charitable endeavors; determine qualified patients through a comprehensive screening process; and coordinate the provision of healthcare to beneficiaries by competent specialists.